In honor of Father’s Day on June 19th this year, we thought we’d take a look at some of the greatest cool cars for dads. This includes fathers whose children have all grown up and dads who are still in the thick of raising their kids.
- Dodge Charger. When you need a four-door family car, you can’t get any more exciting than the Dodge Charger. It delivers the power Dad wants through its V8 engine along with the safety the whole family needs.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee. For an SUV that does a little bit of everything, choose the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Passengers will love its spacious interior, comfortable seats, and high-tech features. And, for those weekend adventures, the Grand Cherokee can easily handle off-road trails.
- Ram 1500. For dads with big jobs to do, the Ram 1500 can do it all. It has room for the kids—get the biggest cab you can—while still hauling the heaviest loads.
- Dodge Journey. When you need three rows of seats, but still want to look cool, choose the Dodge Journey. Its practical interior is packed with family-friendly features including available built-in booster seats.
- Chrysler Pacifica. Yes, even a minivan can be cool. And no other minivan can touch the all-new Chrysler Pacifica when it comes to being packed with features the whole family, even Dad, will love.
Which of these cool cars for dads would you love to drive? Check them all out now at Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.