Father’s Day falls on Sunday, June 19th this year. If you live in the Walled Lake, Michigan, area, here are some great things to do for Father’s Day that are sure to bring a smile to your dad’s face.
- Detroit Tigers Game. If your dad is a baseball lover, take him to a Detroit Tigers game. Check the schedule to find a game that works for you and Dad.
- Detroit Zoo. For a fun activity the whole family will love, head to the Detroit Zoo. Catch a glimpse of animals from all over the world and make sure to visit Dad’s favorite.
- Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum. For a truly unique museum experience, pay a visit to Marvin. He has been collecting coin-operated machines since 1990 and is always adding more. The museum is located in nearby Farmington Hills and is open seven days a week.
- Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Recently back open to the public, this museum features a great collection of cars and memorabilia honoring Mr. Chrysler’s achievements in the auto industry, including a permanent exhibit on the iconic Viper sports car. See which weekends are open on the museum’s schedule.
- Golfing. If your dad is an avid golfer, send him out for a day of golfing. There are numerous world-class courses in the surrounding area including the Bay Pointe Golf Club, the Edgewood Country Club, the Beacon Hill Golf Club, and the Brentwood Golf Club.
- Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, the Biggest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer in Walled Lake! Bring your dad out to test drive some of the awesome cars on our lot. We’ve even got a list of our favorite cool cars for dad to check out.
What activities are you planning for your dad for Father’s Day?