The vehicles on the lot here at Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are truly special—and we’re not the only ones who think so. The love poured in from critics around the world last year in the form of prestigious awards. These are just some of the biggest CDJR awards of 2017, but there are plenty more to celebrate for each brand.
- Compass: “Best Economic Performance Award” for crossovers (ASG).
- Grand Cherokee: “SUV of the Year” (Four Wheeler), “Automotive Best Buy” for mid-size SUVs (Consumers Digest), “Top 10 Safest Midsize SUVs” (Autobytel), “5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for Safety” (NHTSA). The Grand Cherokee is the most awarded SUV of all time.
- Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimited: “4×4 of the Decade” (Four Wheeler), “Top 10 Best Resale Value” (Kelley Blue Book).
- Pacifica: “Best New Family Car” (com), “Best Family Minivan” (Edmunds and Parents), “Automotive Best Buy” for minivans (Consumer Digest), “Best Minivan for the Money” (U.S. News & World Report), “Top Safety Pick+” (IIHS), “North American Utility Vehicle of the Year” (NAIAS), “10 Best Engines” (Wards), “Best Buy Award” (Kelley Blue Book). The Chrysler Pacifica was the most awarded minivan of the year.
- Ram 1500: “Best Buy Award” (Consumer Guide and Consumers Digest).
- Ram 3500: “Gold Hitch Award” for heavy-duty diesel towing (TFL Truck).
If you want to get inside any of these award-winning vehicles, simply stop by and see us at Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our team will be ready to get you into your next new car!