At Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we have a lot of customers choosing to lease a car opposed to purchasing new or used. We’re here to tell you why leasing has become so popular at Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and what the benefits of leasing a car really are.
- Pay Less Upfront – Most car leasing deals offer no down payment, opposed to purchasing, which is usually some percentage of the total purchase price
- No Used Car Woes – When you’re leasing a car, you’ll be leasing a new car, and eliminate the worry of sorting through and choosing a used car that has had previous owners and high mileage
- More New Cars to Drive – because leasing has limited terms, you’ll return your leased car after the 24 or 36 months and get the chance to lease an all new car without the commitment of purchasing
- Lower Monthly Payments – Since you’ll only be driving the leased car for a short amount of time, you only pay for what you use and your monthly will be much smaller than the payments of a financed/purchased car within the same time frame
- Warranty Coverage – Lessees typically have to worry less about paying for repairs on the car as they are typically covered by the manufacturer’s warranty through the duration of the lease
Have you ever leased a new car, truck, SUV or van from Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in the Walled Lake area near Detroit? Let us know how your experience was in the comments. If you’re interested in leasing a new car after seeing the benefits of leasing a car, give us a call at (888) 435-2084 and check out all of our new car specials with lease information.